Welcome

Hi friends and family! As you know, I am very excited about my month out west. Check back to see what I am up to and where I am. Thanks for visiting my blog!





Sunday, July 11, 2010

July 11th

I depart this morning on my bike trip. I am really excited but nervous too. I really hope I am not in over my head. Keeping up cardio wise I am not worried about, but I hope there are not too many technical parts of the trail. I don’t really want those bruises to come back! I will meet my group in about 2 hours and we will take a van to Cedar Breaks National Monument, which is about 75 miles away. We will ride along the Virgin River Rim Trail which goes along the edge of the Markagunt Plateau. Then we will camp at Navajo Lake for 2 nights. Doesn’t it sound like I really know what I am doing? Well, I just copied that from the itinerary, but I am excited to see what they are talking about!

It will be at least until the 14th before I can post again, and probably not until the 15th because I think I am going to be pretty tired when I finish this adventure. I miss and love all of you and really wish you were experiencing this with me. Out for now:)

No comments:

Post a Comment