Welcome

Hi friends and family! As you know, I am very excited about my month out west. Check back to see what I am up to and where I am. Thanks for visiting my blog!





Saturday, July 10, 2010

July 5th


July 5th
I feel bad for the rest of the world! How anyone could not feel fortunate out here I don’t know. I believe this is the most beautiful place in the world. The orange rocks against the blue sky and teal water. The cloudless sky. I think about the photograph in my kitchen from the last taime I was here and for a while I thought “the colors are not that vivid. It must be the photoshop.” But no, they really are that vivid!


As I write this, first in my journal, I’ll type it later, I am laying on my stomach on the top of the house boat as we travel through the wide canyons in search of our first docking area. Molly, Ryan and Jane are on the speed boat. Mark and Travis are steering the house boat. I’m going to be on waverunner duty in a minute as we dock everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment